101 Excuses and things to do to keep you awake at bed time
1. Get a drink of milk then go to back to bed.
2. Hide all your pajamas in your room and refuse to go to bed without them.
3. Say you forgot to do something and take forever to do it or find it.
4. That milk should have gone down by now so go to the toilet.
5. Complain about a stomach ache and take some unneeded panadol.
6. Say you're really hungry, then take forever to eat that too.
7. Think of some more stupid reasons to put in this book
8. Think of tomorrows TO DO List
9. Write a poem about this book
10. Tell your mum you have homework that's due in tomorrow and you'll get expelled if you don't do it
11. Call all your friends with your mobile and organize a party
12. Fake cough until your parents come in and give you a glass of water
13. Drink the water as quickly as you can
14. Say you forgot to say good night and say goodnight to everyone and everything (including pets and furniture)
15. Say you're scared of the dark and need your trusty ol' night light back
16. Draw red dots all over your skin and complain about getting the chicken pox (if you get caught out, say the ink is now making you feel sick)
17. The water should have gone down by now… get up and go to the toilet… again!
18. Make weird animal noises to keep yourself entertained
19. Play hide and seek with your toys
20. Get this book out and read it until you get told off
21. Send texts to everyone saying how great this book is!
22. Get out your Nintendo DS or PSP (scientific calculator, digital watch etc.) and start playing games until you're bored of them AND every game.
23. Sneak outside and lay on the grass staring at the sky
24. Think about your favorite movie and try to watch it in your head (if you don't have a favorite movie think of the best one you know off by heart)
25. Think of something your brother of sister did in the past and dob on them
26. Show or tell your mum, then dad what you did at school today
27. Pack your school bag for the next day (if its Friday or Saturday, pack it for Monday)
28. Clean your room (if it is already clean, clean it again)
29. Organize your clothes for the next day
30. Play dress ups
31. Have an imaginary adventure with any of your favorite fairy tale characters… e.g. Peter Pan, Cinderella, Spider Man…
32. Brush your hair for ages because 'it has to be perfect' (or if you have no hair, shine you head with shoe polish)
33. Try to fit on old clothes that don't fit anymore
34. Order pizza then eat it
35. Feed your pets because they got hungry watching you eat your pizza (if you have no pets, feed your toys)
36. 'Its day time on the other side of the world'
37. 'I can see blackness on the back of my eyelids when I blink, so why sleep?'
38. Style your pet's hair and put on a fashion show with Barbie as Host
39. Pretend to be a transformer because they're wicked
40. Memorize this book
41. Think of weird but funny nicknames for everyone in your class
42. Say the alphabet backwards until you have memorized it
43. Try to count sheep and stay awake at the same time
44. Think of the dream your going to have tonight
44. Make up new slang
46. Make up a new song and send it to Britney Spears to sing on the radio
47. Test your (sisters/mums) new make up on your pets
48. Get your third drink for tonight
49. Think of any upcoming events
50. Try and think of what possible 51 more excuses could be
51. Think about your latest crush
52. Send fan mail to your role model.
53. Go ride your bike (you haven't ridden for 1 year).
54. 'I can't sleep with out my teddy'
55. 'I'm too tired to go to bed'
56. Now that you've found your teddy, dress that up too
57. Take random photos, pretending to be a photographer
58. Think of a secret plot to rule the world!
59. Write an essay on how annoying your little brother/sister is.
60. Need another drink yet? (If not thirsty just go rinse your mouth out)
61. Work on you over-due homework assignment
62. Listen to your mp3 player
63. Practice that new karate/gymnastic trick you learnt the other day (to extend this excuse, pretend to hurt yourself and get mummy to put a band aid on it)
64. Look for your long lost friendship bracelet that's hiding in your clean room somewhere
65. Check the time
66. Hold a breath contest with yourself
67. Hold a 'not blinking' contest with yourself.
68. You must be getting tired by now
69. Find a book you haven't read in years then after you finished reading it, remember why you stopped reading it.
70. Prepare a prank for you little bro or sis for the morning
71. That drink from number 60 should have worked it way to your bladder by now.
72. Sing all the songs you know of in your head.
73. Put you pillow at the end of you bed and lay there so you've switched ends.
74. Make a better version of this book and publish it.
75. Aren't you getting sick of reading this book?
76. Draw a picture of your cat, dog, bird, ferret, mouse… etc.
77. Replay your day again in your mind.
78. Set yourself an easy challenge for tomorrow
79. Make up some weird jokes to tell your friends at school tomorrow.
80. Is it morning yet?!!!
81. Move you blanket, teddy and pillow under your bed and decide to sleep there.
82. Pick at the loose treads of your pajamas, blanket, carpet etc.
83. Think of pure evil dares to dare your friends tomorrow.
84. Count to 1 million
85. Find the mistake in this book (it's about numbers)
86. Found that mistake yet?
87. Make the most unfunniest thing EVER funny.
88. Make your room messy again (just the way you like it)
89. Count how many words there are in this book.
90. Count how many letters there are in this book
91. Count how many numbers there are in this book (that's good for your maths ya' know)
92. Count how many vowels there are in this book (good for maths AND english)
93. Figure out the most common letter in this book (Frankly, I don't know myself)
94. Getting Excited yet? 6 more!!! (YAYY!)
95. That last one was a mistake, it was actually 7 because of the one hundred and ONE (if you knew your maths, you would have figured that out, if you didn't figure that out REPEAT number 91 and 92!!!)
96. Yet again, that one was a mistake too, it was 6 because 94 made that 7 into a 6 but you knew that anyway. Right?
97. Count how many excuses there are in this book. (If you were smart you'd know the quick way.)
98. WRONG! The quick way was to NOT read this BOOK (if you're reading this you are obviously reading this book and therefore, you are not smart. HA!)
99. Get a tissue and blow your nose (and DON'T forget to put the TISSUE in the BIN!)
100. We're into 3 didgets now.
101. (The last one) to find out the lucky last excuse, refer back to number one. >:)